Topics in EMSA newsletter 2013-04:
- EMSA Admin Board looks to the future;
- Monitoring fishing in the North Atlantic;
- LNG bunkering study now on website;
- EMSA to raise its own energy efficiency.
Download the latest newsletter here.
New issue of EMSA’s newsletter is out. The topics are following:
- New Year greetings from Markku Mylly;
- Revised founding regulation out soon;
- All eyes on LNG as shipping fuel of the future;
- New tasks for EMSA in the Mediterranean;
- EMSA gets festive at Diplomatic Bazaar.
You can download it from here.
Uue EMSA uudiskirja teemad on:
- EMSA’s Administrative Board discusses 2013 and beyond;
- OSRV contracts for the Bay of Biscay, South Atlantic coast, and Central Mediterranean;
- SafeSeaNet at 2012 e-maritime conference;
- Oil spill dispersants: learning from the Deepwater Horizon.
Lae uudiskiri alla siit: EMSA newsletter, december 2012.
EMSA newsletter from November 2012 includes following topics:
- IMDatE operational tests start early 2013
- Assuring continuity for Thetis information system
- Clear guidance over maritime claims
- Oil spill response vessel gets new high capacity skimmer
You may download the newsletter here: EMSA Newsletter, November 2012.
EMSA oktoobrikuu uudiskirja teemad on:
- Crack down on illegal discharges;
- Sights set on Thetis to embrace maritime claims insurance directive;
- SafeSeaNet/VMS pilot projects receive positive assessment;
- Preparations get underway for Interspill 2015
Lae uudiskiri alla siit – EMSA newsletter October 2012.
EMSA juulikuu uudiskiri võtab kokku järgmised teemad:
- founding regulation reaches ten year milestone;
- pollution response – staying prepared;
- Blue Belt to move to next stage, says Kallas;
- getting to grips with the Maritime Labour Convention.
Lae alla värske uudiskiri siit – EMSA Newsletter – May 2012